Facilities and offices
COREMAS POLARIS – Shelter & Housing units – All the activities related to the design and production of housing units, high-performance cold rooms, prefabricated boxes, container shelters and modified containers are carried on by the technical office and workshop in Livorno. About 6,000 square meters of covered structure where the production is organized with overhead cranes, cutting and welding areas and a painting booth to ensure the quality standards required by the customer. Design and technical drawings are processed with 3D modeling softwares – CAD and SOLIDWORKS.
COREMAS POLARIS – Container Repair – The storage, handling and repair of refrigerated containers and dry containers are carried out in our yards in Livorno (around 40,000 Sqm) and Melzo (around 20,000 Sqm). Both areas are well connected to the main highway and railway hubs, the depot in Livorno is located within the Interporto Toscano A. Vespucci logistic area and it is only 3km away from the city’s Port terminals.
Both structures are arranged with:
- Certified crane operators and container inspectors (IICL, CW)
- Reach stackers that place containers up to the seventh row in height;
- Washing and PTI areas;
- Dry and reefer spare parts warehouses, continuously updated and assorted;
- Dealerships for the provision of reefer machine spare parts – THERMOKING, CARRIER, STAR COOL and DAIKIN;
- IT systems continuously updated and in real time;
- Certified reefer technicians equipped with workshop- vans for a H24 assistance