CLASSIC LINE modular prefabs
It is a modular prefabricated box originally designed to be cost effective as a facility working space inside construction sites. The internal height ranges from 2,40 to 3,00 meters. The CLASSIC prefab unit is the basic model of our prefabs product range. It combines the ease of use with maximum versatility and convenience through an attractive price. The structure is completely made of galvanized steel. Lifting hooks are welded on each corner of the roof. The walls are made of 40 mm thick sandwich panels. The outer part of the roof is made of insulated panels similar to the walls that prevent from external water penetration. Windows and doors frames are made of prepainted aluminium /PVC profiles. The floor is in waterproof plywood (18mm thick) covered with a omogeneous PVC layer. Toilets batteries or other specific solutions are available upon request. Base spars allow ventilation of the floor and avoid costly concrete constructions. Every unit comes with a certificate of compliance to the IEC standards, pursuant the current safety regulations. The system provides a general switchboard with provision for connection of 220 V. Water system with drainage network in HEAVY PVC wall mounted or under floor if spars are included and polypropylene water supply network is designed to be connected to the water mains/sewer. The inner pipes are made of propylene, vitreous WC, shower with sit down option, sinks in ABS, chrome fittings. Electric wall boiler where provided.
- Steel profile thickness 15/10;
- The modular prefabs can be coupled both on the long and on the short side to create broader structures and different patterns;
- The prefabricated boxes can be provided pre-assembled and ready for use or in a packed kit (Flat Pack solution);
- These prefabricated units cannot be overlapped.
- Fork lift pockets;
- Specific furniture and equipment;
- Extra insulated floor;
- Non standard windows, doors, plumbing and wirings;
- Power breakers in case of unprotected external power line;
- Pressure regulators for water supply inlet.