MID LINE modular prefabs
Mid line prefabricated boxes can be provided in single and multi-floor solutions with 20’, 30’ or 40’ ISO dimensions for residential and working use. Internal heights ranges from 2,40 to 3,00 meters. The great versatility of these units allows the setup of several qualified and efficient multimodal structures through the extension of their surface (through the coupling several single basic units) and of their height since the single units can be overlapped up to three levels, when needed.
The structure of the prefab is completely made of galvanized steel. Corner casting for reach stackers are welded on each corner of the roof. The walls are made of 40 mm thick sandwich panels. The outer part of the roof is made of insulated panels similar to the walls that prevent from external water penetration. Windows and doors frames are made of prepainted aluminium /PVC profiles. The floor is in waterproof plywood (18mm thick) covered with a omogeneous PVC layer. Toilets batteries or other specific solutions are available upon request. Base spars allow ventilation of the floor and avoid costly concrete constructions. Every unit comes with a certificate of compliance to the IEC standards, pursuant the current safety regulations. The system provides a general switchboard with provision for connection of 220 V. Water system with drainage network in HEAVY PVC wall mounted or under floor if spars are included and polypropylene water supply network is designed to be connected to the water mains/sewer. The inner pipes are made of propylene, vitreous WC, shower with sit down option, sinks in ABS, chrome fittings. Electric wall boiler where provided.
- Steel profile thickness 30/10;
- The prefab units can be coupled both on the long and on the short side to create broader structures and different patterns;
- The prefabricated boxes can be provided pre-assembled and ready for use or in a packed kit (Flat Pack solution);
- Fork lift pockets for easier lifting.
- Fork lift pockets;
- Specific furniture and equipment;
- Extra insulated floor;
- Non standard windows, doors, plumbing and wirings;
- Power breakers in case of unprotected external power line;
- Pressure regulators for water supply inlet.